Here’s an easy checklist to find out if you need a wedding planner:
- You’re way behind on your checklist and schedule
- You both work full-time jobs that will prevent you from meeting with vendors on weekdays
- You don’t have other outside help such as an involved mother-of-the-bride, helpful bridesmaids, or knowledgeable friends
- You don’t know many people who can give you reliable vendor recommendations
- You are having a destination wedding
- You’re excited to be married, but just thinking about wedding planning fills you with dread
- You’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and generally wishing that you had decided to elope.
- Even if you are able to find vendors and other services online, you still wish that you had someone to give you advice and leadership.
If you’ve checked off one or more of the above options, you should at least investigate hiring a wedding planner. Of course, if you’re looking to save money, this may be an expense that you can avoid. But keep in mind that because of inside connections and experience that allows us to avoid common mistakes, hiring a wedding planner might be the most cost-effective move in the end.
E-mail me for a prompt answer!
We help you plan and organize your wedding or event in Greece stress free and with no worries!